What Can I put in my BioBag
- Meat, poultry & fish – raw and cooked – including bones.
- Dairy products – including eggs & egg shells.
- Out of date/spoiled/mouldy fruit, vegetables, bread, pasta, rice (taken out of plastic packaging). Cooked and uncooked.
- Leftover food and plate scrapings.
- Fruit and vegetable peels, cores, seeds, stones from fruits, etc.
- Cold liquids and sauces
- Coffee grounds, coffee filter papers, tea bags and tea leaves
- Used & unused kitchen paper, paper napkins/tissues, pizza boxes
- Garden waste, plant cuttings, grass clippings, leaves, cut flowers and old plants
- Plastic, glass, plastic bags, plastic food wrappers, plastic wine corks.
- Bandages or plasters
- Tin foil, greasepoof paper, baking parchment, cling-film
- Baby wipes, make up remover/facial wipes, kitchen hygiene wipes.
- Kitchen cloths and dishcloths
- Baby nappies or nappy liners
- Personal hygiene products or incontinence products
- Medicines, cough bottles,
- Chemically sprayed weeds and similar garden waste
- Ashes from Fires, stoves, BBQs, etc
- Vacuum cleaners bags and contents, tumble dryer sheers and lint,
Orders placed online from 11/08/22 will be shipped on Tuesday 16 August. Thank you for your custom. Dismiss