What Can I put in my BioBag
- Meat, poultry & fish – raw and cooked – including bones.
- Dairy products – including eggs & egg shells.
- Out of date/spoiled/mouldy fruit, vegetables, bread, pasta, rice (taken out of plastic packaging). Cooked and uncooked.
- Leftover food and plate scrapings.
- Fruit and vegetable peels, cores, seeds, stones from fruits, etc.
- Cold liquids and sauces
- Coffee grounds, coffee filter papers, tea bags and tea leaves
- Used & unused kitchen paper, paper napkins/tissues, pizza boxes
- Garden waste, plant cuttings, grass clippings, leaves, cut flowers and old plants
- Plastic, glass, plastic bags, plastic food wrappers, plastic wine corks.
- Bandages or plasters
- Tin foil, greasepoof paper, baking parchment, cling-film
- Baby wipes, make up remover/facial wipes, kitchen hygiene wipes.
- Kitchen cloths and dishcloths
- Baby nappies or nappy liners
- Personal hygiene products or incontinence products
- Medicines, cough bottles,
- Chemically sprayed weeds and similar garden waste
- Ashes from Fires, stoves, BBQs, etc
- Vacuum cleaners bags and contents, tumble dryer sheers and lint,
We are only able to ship products to RofI and Northern Ireland from this site. UK orders please contact our Partner Company Austen Group Ltd at www.biobags.com Dismiss