www.biobag.ie is a website operated by BioBag Ireland, a company incorporated in Ireland with company registration number 570764. Our registered office is 29 The Rise, Mount Merrion, Co Dublin. Ireland. BioBag Ireland and UK is a limited company. Our parent company is BioBag International AS, Houseien 8, N-1831, Askim, Norway.
We endeavour to ensure that content on our site is updated regularly. Any of the material on our site may be out of date or inaccurate at any given time and we are not obliged to update such material or guarantee its accuracy.
Ireland and UK Orders
Post & Packing is included for all orders to Ireland & UK.
Ireland and UK Orders
BioBag Ireland & UK uses PayPal for all credit and debit card purchases. PayPal is a secure online payment services. BioBag does not hold or view your credit card or debit card data. PayPal looks after all payments. To find out more, please go to paypal.com
For delivery to the rest of the world, get in touch Rory@biobagworld.com
Purchasing on our site
When you place an order to purchase products from www.biobag.ie we send you an email confirming receipt of your order and containing details of your order. Your order represents an offer to BioBag to purchase a product which is accepted by us only when we send email confirmation that we have dispatched that product to you.
Dispatch & Delivery Times:
BioBag dispatch orders within 2 working days after receiving an order. This is subject to products being in stock. If your order will take longer to dispatch, you will be notified.
- Orders should arrive between 3-5 business days after dispatch, UK orders 7-10 business days. Please contact us if your goods have not arrived within this time-frame.
- Please note that An Post (Irelands main postal provider) do not class an item as missing until after 28 business days. Business days exclude bank holidays, national & religious holidays.
- Irish and UK postal services typical delivery to homes between 9am – 5pm. If you are not normally home during these times perhaps your work address would be a better option? If a delivery is returned to BioBag due to the postal service not being able to deliver we will send it back to you but it may incur an extra charge.
- We deliver to Ireland & UK addresses.
Returns or Exchanges:
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, let us know. We offer a 14 day cooling off period calculated from the date of receipt by you of the products. This means that you must inform us within 14 days of receipt that you wish to cancel the contract. You must than return the products to us within a further 14 days. Please return the product in a saleable condition with the original (undamaged) packaging.
The original delivery charges are non refundable. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the consumer. We will always do our best to resolve any issues you may have. Sometimes things happen that are beyond our control (Force Majeure) We will not be liable to you for any lack of performance, or the unavailability or failure, of this website or our services, or for any failure by us to comply with these terms, where such lack, unavailability or failure arises from any cause reasonably beyond our control.
For further information on our terms and conditions, please find our contact details below:
M. + 353-86-7700213 (Text/Call)
Please Note: Before sending back any product (purchased from our website), please inform us of the situation. We might be able to save you time and money.
Intellectual Property Rights
- BioBag owns all intellectual property rights in or relating to BioBag products & its website including text, graphics, images, videos, sound, trademarks, design registrations and logo.
- If you create a link to our website we would like it removed, we reserve the right to ask you to do so.
- No part of this site can be reproduced with written permission of BioBag Ireland & UK.
BioBag WILL NOT DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY THIRD PARTY for marketing or other purposes.
Communicating with BioBag
- Users contacting this website and/or BioBag Ireland do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1988.
What do we do with your information?
- When you purchase something from our online shop, we collect the personal information you give us, such as your name and address and email address
- This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide users with information about the products and services they offer or to help users in answering any questions/queries users may have submitted.
- This could includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates, but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process.
- Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to.
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction , place an order or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collection your information and using it for that specific reason only
- If we ask you for personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to opt out
- You may change your mind at any time and withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection us or disclosure of your information at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
- If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.
- This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material.
- Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
- You are protected when you shop on-line find out more – www.dataprotection.ie